Our big story today is this morning’s release (Monday, September 8, 2014) of the Buckeye Firearms Association PAC’s 2014 General Election Grades and Endorsements.
Also making news you might not have heard…
- A few brave legislators are making a renewed push for an Ohio Photo Voter ID bill that has been stalled in Columbus since last year.
- A just released report from the Buckeye Institute shows that less can actually mean more. Per Buckeye, recent reductions in state spending “…have not endangered the balance sheets of counties and local governments.”
- If repealing Common Core and protecting the rights of homeschoolers is important to you, learn about one of the most important elections this November – State Board of Education.
- Recent Gallup polling shows Americans approve of unions but are also in support of workplace freedom. The poll shows union approval at 53% with 71% in favor of right-to-work laws.
- Join us at this year’s We the People Convention, September 20th, in Columbus, OH. See the updated event flyer here.
Please help spread the word about these important stories by sharing them on social media and by email.